- Produced according to standards
- The best conductive for waves
- Screw type
- High quality
Produced according to standards
- iec 169-10
- cecc 22190
- Military and civil radio-telecommunications equipment
- Navy equipment
- Video communications
- Computer networks
- Main body: brass
- Center contacts: beryllium copper (depend on order)
- Insulators: PTFE Teflon
- Gaskets: silicone rubber
- Main body: silver or nickel
- Center contacts silver or nickel
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Frequency range : dc-7.50Ghz.
- right angle models : 1.15Max. ghz from dc to 3rd
- straight models : 1.10Max. ghz from dc to third. -1.20 from 3 to 7 ghz
- Insertion loss (db) : 00:05 GHz.
- Contact resistance : <.4 impedance: 50Ω
- Frequency range: dc-7.50Ghz.
- Right angle models: 1.15Max. GHz from dc to 3rd
- Straight models: 1.10max. From dc to 3 GHz. -1.20 GHz from third to 5/7
- Insertion loss (db): 00:05 GHz.
- Contact resistance <0.4 Mω Center contact <1.5 Mω Outer contact
- rf – leakages : 130 db At1Ghz